Monday, December 10, 2012

A Change in the Weather

 
 Winter arrived yesterday. As we get into December and start to feel a little more frigid, are you thinking about New Year's resolutions?
   In my Intro to Human Behavior class, our last project was to make two goals, one long term and one short term (3-6 months). Guess what I picked for short term? To write 100 pages of one story by May 2013! That might seem like a lot to some people, and to others it might seem like nothing. But it will definitely be something for me who has probably never written more than 25 pages of the same story. Especially recently my greatest obstacle to writing is...writing. Actually sitting and putting the words down.
   So help me keep my commitment and reach my goal! Once I decide which story to stick with, I'll start page number updates.

What are your short term goals?



*Free photo courtesy of FreeDigitalPhotos.net

No comments:

Post a Comment