Wednesday, July 24, 2013

A Brown and Orange Week

    My one-month Huluplus subscription was an accident, but at least The Adventures of Tartu was good. I've totally neglected my Dundalk research, but I did peruse all the opening pages of the Chronicles of Narnia to study style. I got next to nothing written on Wynna, but I did draw a satisfactory picture of her mother and uncle. I messed up on the sleeves to the Red Cross nurse dress, but the apron is turning out nice!
     As you can see it's been a sort of brown and orange week. Here are three things I learned from it.

1. True tests of how nice one is and how good one's temper is come at home.
2. I am a night writer. (I'm useless in the afternoon, and I can't get up early enough to write mornings.)
3. I seriously have to shut myself away from people to write.


How has your week been, and has it taught you anything?

No comments:

Post a Comment