Monday, May 12, 2014

May Memo Madness

    I'm alive! I survived finals week. Dare I say I'm thankful for this past week and a half of craziness because of how nice it feels now to have time? Time? What is that?
    The weekend was busy, too, but in a good way. Yesterday, I enjoyed what I only dreamed of having while I was working fast-food: a quiet Sunday evening. Even though the sun beat down during the day, once it went down it was cool and breezy, and the trees made lofty green rustling sounds. I sat on the deck rail while the guinea pigs puttered around and ate snacks, and I did my new journal challenge. I'm calling it May Memo Madness, and it starts officially today, Monday the 12th. Every day in May I am supposed to write an entry of 50 words (no more, no less), while sitting outside, writing in pencil, about anything signature from that day.
 
      This will be a good, quick way of recording memories. And it'll be a doable daily writing that will help me with word economy.

      Hop on, if you like. Happy Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment