Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Movie Muse

         Movies are good sources of inspiration. When one rings a story bell but I'm not satisfied at the end, I take the bits and pieces or maybe just the characters or the main storyline and write it how I want it to go. It's so fun! Usually it's the characters or their actors that I take from movies. After watching The Avengers and all the movies leading up to it, Jeremy Renner (Hawkeye--who is my favorite Avenger) has been popping up in all my stories in some shape or form. He might be the badguy in a paramilitary agency or a soldier back from the war who's fixing up his ranch, but he retains his own characteristics and is just as dashing as his real self.

Who wins your contest? Is it by looks, personality, superpower, or quotes?

Do you recognize his or her face among your characters?

No comments:

Post a Comment