Friday, July 20, 2012

Harvesting Sound

       I understand now why it takes so long for movies to come out. I've been working on this audiostory with the help of another editor/producer/actress and actor for the past two days. The whole thing is about 6 minutes long.
      Since we make most of our own sound effects, we've had to walk in place in heels, shove file cabinets shut, scream into pillows, and kick the sofa.
     After we harvest the sounds, it takes at least an hour to edit ten seconds worth of sound. 

       Keep checking back. I hope by sometime next week I can post the final product!

4 comments:

  1. Ooh I'm excited to hear the final product then! I'd like to get to know the producer and actors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm...I wonder who they could be.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like when Gary was making "Sing"!

    ReplyDelete