Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Winner Swag

     I try to get my posts up by midnight on Wednesdays, but today I'm taking advantage of my Christmas Break to deviate from my schedule a little bit and relax. I hope you are, too!

   
     As part of the NaNoWriMo winner swag, I get a special offer: two copies of my novel printed and bound for free! I want it to be brushed, washed, and presentable to a preliminary audience for that, but right now Wynna: Dragon Rider is one act and ~100 pages short of a full-length novel. The printing deal expires June 2014. So, new Goal:

❧ within the next six months, finish novel and complete round 1 editing 

     Now, for a backward glance. It was crazy busy the past two weeks, but I spent half a Saturday writing. Somehow my rumination on everyday miracles turned into another poem about writing poetry. Click to read "The Laboring Poet," and be sure to leave a comment below!


No comments:

Post a Comment