Wednesday, December 25, 2013

And There Was Light

     I don't know about you, but I love Christmas! It's my favorite holiday. Today, I think I will be occupied all morning cleaning the freshly painted bathroom (mint green!), making last-minute presents, and baking sweets (not getting any writing done...) before the rest of the family gets here. In all the excitement, I don't want to forget it is the coming of the Light that I am celebrating.

 Jesus said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life."

Free photo courtesy of freedigitalphotos.net

Happy Christmas, everybody
and all the best in 2014!

2 comments:

  1. You always think of a new, fresh, meaningful way to say things. Happy Christmas! (Hey, you said "happy" too!)

    ReplyDelete