Saturday, August 11, 2012

Goodbye, Summer


  It just hit me today that classes start next week, and even though I should've been up at the crack of dawn starting all the last-minute projects I want to squeeze in before the vacation is gone, I woke up at 8:30 and was bored all day (except when I was reading about bird-watching in an old encyclopedia while playing Scotland Yard with my brother and sister). I know I'll look back later in the semester and wish I could have those hours back.
   Anyway, I wanted a picture for this post, so I went outside, and Almost Lover started playing in my head. It's not about summer, but still it's a goodbye song.



Goodbye, my almost lover
                              Goodbye, my hopeless dream...
So long, my luckless romance...
Should've known you'd bring me heartache
Almost lovers always do




3 comments: