Tuesday, August 14, 2012

The Little Green Grass


   I went to a book discussion today, over The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks. I sat at a table with one professor and three students. I wasn't surprised that the professor, who had a background in biology, was impressed by the book and had a lot to say. I was surprised at how much the two girls had to say! They were so opinionated and had deep thoughts. I really didn't have anything great to say. I felt so young like a little green grass when it was my turn. Maybe that's why I have such a hard time giving my characters depth--they're as uncertain and unopinionated as I am!

2 comments:

  1. Oh no! That can't be so. I'm sure you have a lot of deep opinions if you think deeply enough. Don't worry, Dr. Boze's class will definitely teach you to do this!

    ReplyDelete