Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Happy 1st Birthday!

     Today is the first birthday of the Well in the Wood. I didn't realize until I put this list of pieces together how productive this year has been, or how much more poetry I've written than fiction. Hmm...
     Anyway, help me celebrate by finding something below that catches your interest, and leave a comment!

Free photo courtesy of freedigitalphotos.net
POETRY

FICTION

A snippet from: "The Soldier"

"The Umbrella" Part I (audiosnippet)
"The Umbrella" Part II (audiosnippet)
"Charles and Winifred" (audiosnippet)
A snippet from: "The Cricket Apocalypse"


NON-FICTION/EXERCISES
"The Igloo" Part I
"The Igloo" Part II
"The Igloo" Part III
"The Igloo Part IV"
"The Sweet Taste of Success"
Fun Facts

"Boot Polishing" a snippet about Wynna

Map from "Eleanor, Princess of Atlace"
"You Never See Them Coming"
 And the author interview isn't really my "work" but it was a memorable post from this year. 5 Questions for Heather Dixon About Entwined


No comments:

Post a Comment